How we prepare you for your psychometric test – aptitude tests and personality tests
We ensure you improve your aptitude and personality test scores by offering you the following professional psychometric test preparations online:
Practice aptitude and personality tests (matching the job you are applying for):
Read more about our practice aptitude and personality tests and about each specific test:
- Practice abstract aptitude tests online
- Practice verbal aptitude tests online
- Practice numerical aptitude tests online
- Practice personality tests online (including SHL, Hogan, Genesys, Suville Consulting, Revelian, General personality tests and more)
- Practice work safety tests online
- Practice mechanical tests online
- Practice logical reasoning tests online
- Practice deductive reasoning tests online
Aptitude and personality test courses:
Read more about our aptitude and personality test courses and about each specific test course:
- Abstract aptitude test course online
- Verbal aptitude test course online
- Numerical aptitude test course online
- Personality test course online
- Work safety test course
- Mechanical test course online
- Logical reasoning aptitude test course online
1-on-1 coaching for the psychoetric test delivered by experienced psychometric test trainers:
Read more about our:
- One-on-one aptitude and personality test coaching
- Coaching delivered by our experienced psychologists
- Free practice aptitude and personality tests when taking our coaching
- Coaching delivered at our offices, over the telephone and online to eliminate geographical and time barriers
1-on-1 coaching for group & individual assessment centre exercises delivered by experienced psychologists and assessment centre trainers:
read ore about our:
Job interview courses:
Read more about our:
- Large sample of interview questions and answers
- Tips and useful information on how to shine in job interviews
Psychometric test workshops:
Read more about our:
Why IPC’s preparation for psychometric tests, aptitude tests and personality tests is unique.
Comprehensive, professional preparation solution for your psychometric test.
IPC is the only Australian company to offer a full range of preparation solutions for your aptitude and personality tests, including: online practice psychometric tests; online psychometric test courses; personal coaching delivered by experienced psychologists; and psychometric workshops.
Developed by experienced Australian psychologists and psychometric test writers.
All our online practice tests, full test reports, improvement recommendations, and online training courses have been developed by experienced Australian psychologists with more than 25 years of experience in administering psychometric tests to thousands of job applicants in blue-chip companies.
Practice tests and courses match the job you are applying for.
IPC is the only company to offer online preparation material that has been designed to match the job you are applying for. We have preparation solutions for more than 90 occupations and organisational levels.
Full test reports including detailed answer explanations.
Upon completing your practice aptitude and personality tests, you will receive an immediate full test report including: your total score; a list of correct and wrong answers; and detailed answer explanations to ensure you learn from your mistakes and improve your test score.
Practical recommendations on how to improve your aptitude and personality test scores.
Professional and practical recommendations are offered in each aptitude and personality test report to ensure you don’t repeat your mistakes, improve your test-taking skills, and improve your test score.
Short and sweet.
At IPC we are well aware of the short time you have to prepare for your psychometric test. That’s why our preparation solutions have been designed to be short and focused, but still deliver all you need to help you succeed in your aptitude and personality tests.
Preparation at your own pace.
IPC's online practice aptitude and personality tests, as well as our online test courses, have been designed to develop your learning and gain the required test skills at your own pace. You don’t need to wait for someone slow or catch up with someone who is fast. The learning is done at your own pace.
Offered by career services at more than 30 Australian universities.
IPC’s psychologists work closely with the career services of more than 30 universities to offer our preparation material to graduates entering the workforce. We also work with many recruitment firms to present our services to job applicants.
Flexibility to study when and where it suits you.
Our psychometric test course and practice tests are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – to better accommodate your busy schedule. You can take our practice aptitude and personality tests, as well as our psychometric test courses, from your home, work, or even a café with a WiFi hotspot. In fact, you can take our psychometric test preparation from anywhere with an Internet connection. You can get high-quality training where it suits you.