Professional preparation for your verbal aptitude test
How we improve your verbal aptitude test score
- Practice verbal aptitude tests online
- Verbal aptitude test courses online
- Personal coaching on verbal aptitude tests (delivered over the telephone)
- Verbal aptitude test workshops
Why it is important to prepare for your verbal aptitude test
- Even if you have a bachelor degree in, or you are an avid reader of, English literature, it is most likely that others applying for the same position have similar verbal reasoning skills. Therefore, preparing for the verbal aptitude test will give you the edge you need.
- Many test takers have achieved poor verbal test scores due to stress and pressure. Test scores can drop by more than 40%!
- You have only one chance for a good score in the verbal aptitude test. Employers and companies administering psychometric test offer no second chance.
- Your verbal aptitude test score will be kept for around two years with the company administering your test. Your test score will be used for future jobs you are applying for.
These reasons make it extremely important for you to get the best verbal test score in your real test! There are no second chances!
How we prepare you for your verbal aptitude test
Take our practice verbal aptitude tests online
- We have the largest pool verbal aptitude test questions for Australians.
- Our test questions are designed to match the level of difficulty and complexity required in the job you are applying for.
- All test questions are developed in Australia by experienced psychometric test developers.
- Our practice verbal aptitude tests mimic your real verbal test experience.
- Comprehensive verbal test reports are available immediately.
- Lists of correct and incorrect answers are available immediately.
- Detailed explanations of answers are offered to ensure you are well prepared for your verbal test.
- You have immediate access to our practice verbal aptitude tests.
See below for some examples of verbal aptitude test questions and answer explanations. Click on the image to enlarge.
Take our verbal aptitude test courses online
- Major improvement can be achieved within as little as 2–3 hours.
- The verbal aptitude test course takes you step by step through all the necessary knowledge and skills you need to complete your verbal test with flying colours.
- Effective preparation strategies for your verbal aptitude test.
- Practical reading strategies allow you to quickly and effectively comprehend verbal test question data.
- Useful verbal aptitude test-taking strategies.
- Example verbal aptitude test questions, and detailed explanations on how to answer them.
- Do’s and don’t’s of the verbal aptitude test.
- Useful tips on how to crack verbal aptitude test questions.
See some slides below that are taken from the verbal aptitude test course. Click on the image to enlarge.
Take our one-on-one personal coaching for the verbal aptitude test
- Work closely with one of our professional psychologists over the telephone.
- Can be delivered outside of normal business hours and on weekends.
- We will ensure that you enhance your advantages and improve your weaknesses relevant to your verbal aptitude test score.
- You also receive free access to our verbal aptitude tests.
Take our verbal aptitude test workshop
Participate in a one- or half-day psychometric test workshop run by experienced organisational psychologists and psychometric test writers.
In the workshop, you will receive personalised and comprehensive psychometric test preparation.