Practice personality tests and courses online
Why our personality test preparation is unique
- IPC’s personality test preparation solutions are backed by years of industry experience.
- Our practice personality tests and personality test courses were developed by organisational psychologists who have worked closely with employers and have extensive experience in administering personality tests and assessing thousands of job applicants.
- You can tailor your personality test preparation to meet your needs – you can take our short online personality course, practise an online personality test, receive feedback on your personality test from one of our psychologists, or participate in a psychometric test workshop. Our personality preparation solutions are designed to be short and focused but still deliver all you need to help you succeed. Courses are designed to be very easy to follow. You can spend longer on difficult areas, and keep repeating a lesson until you fully understand the issue. You can take the course or test from your home or from anywhere with a broadband Internet connection.
Practice personality tests online
Our online practice personality tests measure work-related personality traits such as leadership, stakeholders’ management, ability to work in teams, ability to work under pressure, and much more.
The practice personality test is designed to help you learn about your personality traits and which of those you should emphasise in the real test to get the job you applied for. For example, if you applied for a marketing role, it is important that you know whether your personality profile demonstrates creative thinking, acceptance of new ideas, the capacity to manage stakeholders, etc. Such information regarding the role you applied for and much more is offered when taking the practice personality test.
- Receive unlimited access to practise a 185-question online personality test based on real tests used by employers.
- Get a comprehensive report on how you stand and what employers are likely to understand from your score on 30 work-related personality traits.
- Learn what your strengths and weaknesses are relevant to the job you applied for.
- Get a simple and clear comparison of your personality profile against that required by employers in the job you applied for.
- Get tips on how to better demonstrate your personality when taking the personality test.
See below for some examples of personality test questions and explanations of their answers. Click on the image to enlarge.
Personality test courses online
IPC’s personality test course is a short and practical online course that can be completed in as little as 2 to 3 hours. The course takes you step by step through all the necessary knowledge and skills you need to master your personality test.
In this course you will:
- get valuable inside information on how personality tests measure your work-related personality
- get example questions with complete answer interpretations for each test type
- learn about the different ‘lie detecting’ scales used in personality tests
- identify your personality strengths and weaknesses
- practise how to emphasise your strengths in the personality test.
See below for some slides from our complete personality test course. Click on the image to enlarge.
Short courses for popular personality tests
We also offer short courses on each of the most popular personality tests. So if you know which personality test you will get, you can take one of these specific personality test courses. Important tip: you can contact your recruiter or employer to ask which personality test you are likely to get.
These online personality test courses offer inside information on how the test measures your personality, sample questions with thorough interpretations, and a simple multi-step work plan on how to emphasise your relevant strengths when taking the personality test. The following online personality test courses are available:
- The basic personality test course
- The 16 personality factor (16PF™ ) personality test (coming soon)
- The 15 factor questionnaire (15FQ+) personality test (coming soon)
- The Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ™ ) personality test – an SHL test (comming soon)
- The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI™ ) personality test (coming soon)
- The Hogan Development Survey (HDS™ ) personality test (coming soon)
Click for course previews